Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

~:: Tony & Lee Joo Wedding ::~

I was invited to attend the Tony & Lee Joo Wedding Dinner...


So I just help my friend to take some photos...





Marking Guess Attendance




One of my school primary school tuition teacher pass me his facebook account.. so you guys who know this guy, can add him. He is 李老师...




Got leng cai? these 3 laddies keep on watching.. hahahaha


What happened? This naughty guy want pull this leng cai Tie loh.. hahaha




Group Photo




Yam Sheng~~~




This guy Drunk D~?!


Yam yam yam yam~~~~~ sheng~!!!!








Helen drink until out of beer? She try to get some drink from other guy loh










Drinking Time~~








Too soft? Shout lauder lah~~


What a lovely couple...




I want declare.. this is not a couple.. (u know i know will do.. :p)


This one also not couple..


This one lei~!?










Some nice angle photo..




BIG vs small


Hand gatai~!?




Naughty Gal~ (I notice this guy's tie always get pull by gal one..)


Yeng lei~~


Looks like mouse nia..


Black and white


Hug Hug~


DEEP~!


This guy want take off?


Others group photo...


Finally.. i was inside the group photo.. yeah~~

No comments: