Search This Blog

Thursday, February 25, 2010

~:: Kek Lok Si 17th Feb 2010 ::~

I come out from my home around 4 PM ++ and traffic jam like hell... End up when I reach there is about 6 PM

The sky is cloudy... and sounds like gonna rain soon, but I say wont.. end up my whole family dint bring any umbrella...
#1


My gf wrote mine and her name inside for the wishing list... hope that dreams can come true one day. :)
#2


I hang that wishing list into wishing tree...
#3


Normally people praying is using a few Joss stick only...

But this one... whole bunch of Joss stick~!?
#4


Weather start getting more badly d...
#5


Wow~ leng lui~~
#6


Aisk... raining... dint bring umbrella...
#7


Start rain more and more heavy...
#8


Everyone is hiding under the shelter...
#9


#10


#11


#12


Cute gal posting...
#13


#14


Couple Photo
#15


#16


#17


#18


I try to capture myself, end up capture another gang photo.. funny
#19


#20


#21


Cute chair
#22


Family Photo
#23


#24


Model of the year~
My brothers?
#25


Others Model
#26


#27


And Night View time...
#28


#29


#30

No comments: