Search This Blog

Thursday, March 11, 2010

~:: Hard Rock Cafe and Hotel @ 7th March 2010

After butterfly farm photo shooting, I went to Hard Rock Cafe for my lunch.

First time went there and feeling so comfortable....

1#


Before I taken this photo, I was in the waiting queue for people to taking the photo, with jumping action with guitar some more... hahaha
2#


After shooting around, I finally want walk in the Hard Rock Cafe d...
3#


Too bad, down stair I cannot using it due to Fly FM having buffet activities there... so I moving to up stair and enjoy my lunch.
4#


We order burger... and while waiting.. start some shooting first...
5#


I notice 2 waitress standby the door side for welcoming the Fly FM member when they walk in the Hard Rock Cafe.
6#


More couple photo...
7#


8#


9#


10#


11#


12#


Finally, our food is ready... actually is quite big and having 2 people share... but still, we feeling full after finish it... (takes 2 hours to enjoy the meal and cost us RM26.4)
13#


Hard Rock Shop
14#


Need more water? feeling thristy?
15#


16#


17#


18#


Stage Corner
19#


Up stair decoration. Inside each window got those singer wear b4 one.. some history is there... (museum??!!)
20#


Cute loh...
21#


Down stair bar counter
22#


Walk to Hard Rock Hotel d...
And I notice that ground floor hotel room can directly go out and enjoy the "virtual beach" (beside swimming pool), can jump and swim some more.. nice nice...
23#


After passing the Swimming pool, I reach the beach... nice view... there got numbers of activities as welll

Eg. Banana boat...
24#


Kids Water park
25#


Walking path between swimming pool
26#


Hard Rock Hotel Penang label on floor there...
27#


Wall directory
28#


Spa Corner advertisement..
29#


Capture using Tiang reflection
30#


And finally, I notice not only Fly FM having function there, TV3 also having the live broadcast as well...
31#

No comments: