Search This Blog

Saturday, July 18, 2009

~:: Bon Odori ::~

Today when I went to Esplanade, it was a bit late d... I try very hard to find the parking...

but that time maybe god pass by, let me spot one very nearby place to let me slot in... what a luck.. haha~!!

During that time, I was super hungry d... so i just walk around the booth area and spotted a very nice building..



Count by million of people is being gather at there... makes me feel so HOT~!!!


This year my company dint give me RM20.00 coupon. End up I have to come out from my pocket to buy the ticket.. what the hack...

O ya, I notice that the coupon also got a special logo (shinning one) to differentcial this is original coupon just in case...


My darling hungry waiting for food :(


So I went to buy some fried chicken.. so crispy...


and add on another one.. from pacific booth one..


during enjoy my meal.. i spotted a few girls wear Kimono..


Does Japanese always like to put these stuff?


A lot of sushi there... wow.. my saliva is dropping from my mouth... *.*"


As you can see, there are really lots of people who is hunting for available sit to enjoy their meal..


During that nite, I see a lot of pretty gals which more to nature makeup.. nice.. :)

some more they bring their DSLR camera with 300mm lens~~~!! what the.. they still can one hand carry around~!! geng~!!

My turn to take a nice nice couple picture... yeah~


Just after my photo taking... i saw something very attractive one...
Japanese ghost? just kidding..

they make up like Japanese game actor or actress.. so fantastic...

they been surrounded by people to let them take the photo..


I saw this guy, i recall the final fantasy 7 movie..


Wait wait.. what is this? does Japanese drink this too? XD.. hahaha (taiwan milk shake~~)


Around 9.30 PM, I am about to leave, i just took last picture..


About the fireworks, I manage to saw it during traffic jam.. but unable to capture down...

No comments: