Search This Blog

Friday, July 10, 2009

~:: Siew Hong Birthday ::~


Today is my colleague birthday. So we just order Fruit Cake.. in our mind, fruits cake is a birthday cake top cover with all kind of fruits...

End up.. when the deliver the birthday cake, we'r fainted...

It's really fruit cake~!!

So Siew Hong (My colleague) just feel ok with the cake and want start make a wish d...
Ms Chong, my another colleague, feel that the cakes is too plain, so she just put some extra 'decoration' on top of the cakes..

And now, the party has started..

Switch off the ligh and the birthday song started...


Make a wish before slide the cakes into 14?!!

Wow, it's hard to cut...

No choice, she has to use both hand just to cut a fruit cake...

Can you imagine how hard is that?



Looks plain, but actually inside is full of ingredian and taste delicious.

I manage to get about 3 slide...

I guess that is for my tea time as well d... ^.^

2 comments:

IcelandPiggy said...

haha, u celebrate my sister birthday ar ...

Unknown said...

what your sister?

is my colleague nia..

she go same name with your sister nia... :P