Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

~:: New Year Eve 2009 ::~

Date: 30th December 2009
Time: 3.30 PM start
Venue: Lvl 18, Menara Boustead



Lucky Draw Present


Busy discussing about the party...










Buffet just get started....




Wui Mum so hungry d...




People asking me about this picture: "What you trying to express? about people? or about 'things'?"










Wa~! Chit chat while queuing ... "Just food mah... why queue so long~?!"




Eating time....


The art of Stand Eating...


"No.. I means I still queuing... still not my turn yet..."




















Lucky Draw time....






Drawing...




Congrat~!







Everyone's face show the envy of winner who just won KFCs' vouches away~


"What?~! I tot that I won IPhone.. end up is not what I want~~"


The lucky draw is still on going....


Someone's birhtday...








I am one of the lucky winner as well...


Everyone want to know what I get for the lucky draw....


O... it's Tupperware... worth < RM60.00


Wei... you tot you can bring this to shopping~!? wake up lah...


This guy got 8GB pen drive~~

Note: my hand phone is not an lucky draw item...

No comments: