Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

~:: Chirstmas Eve 2009 Dinner ::~

Location: Little Cottage 2
Date: 26th December 2009



Handsome face ho~


y? not enough sleep?


Bluek~!


romantic dinner...


sweet couple..


over view 1
 

from UK gal..


looks like UK guy.. :p


another banana.. haha..


this gal~!? she drink beer mei?


err... my close friend's wife.. XD


wa lao.. so sweet~!


My and my gf (wife).. sweet boh? or yan kheen more sweet~!?


wow.. sweet as well.. so many ants..


wow.. too sweet... even sweeter than my chocolate.


wow.. ^^v so pretty..
.

over view 2... ( I was inside, Cindy took the photo)


another self taken post


chit chat time


who's hand?~! looks like amelia's hand nia.. haha


too full~!!


Am I pretty~?!


Chocolate cake


"yo~ what's up man~!"


No eyes see...


Am I pretty~?! still not answering my question.. dude..


smiling.. and smiling..


joyce so enjoy~ full of joy..


cheers~~


what u looking at~!?


Information sharing time..

"What did I miss out~!?"


"Omg... really full..."


Act cool


joking lah.. i am not that cool..


Watch advertisement


still feeling full.. what to do...


So much things to talk... non stop machine gun... (long time dint have such wonderful gathering d..)


yan kheen~! wrong focus lah.... y u focus at the back~!?


V~~


sharon so enjoy there..


gossip...


so fun after gossip


y always take my photo, wei sen~!?


so many plates... who gonna pay for the bill~?!


full? tired? enjoy? full of doubts...


enjoy ho~


another photo...


full liao..


who's hand is that~!?


pretty~


y Lyy smile so....


lovely couple..


testing first shoot.. free and easy... so relax


2nd photo.. not that nice shot d.. but i was inside.. XD



Err... everyone is moving.. but I still taking photo...

Merry Christmas 2009 and Happy New Year 2010~!

No comments: