Search This Blog

Sunday, December 6, 2009

~:: Kek Lok Si Opening Ceremony ::~

Early in the morning, I am attending for the Kek Lok Si opening ceremony.


That time is around 6 something.. not yet 7 AM.. heavy traffic jam


View from Main side . For your info, Currently this octogon tower is the world's highest God of Mercy in the world for the time being...


Praying....


My first breakfast


VIP arrived.. Mr Lim and Mr Khor was in there as well.. but i unable to take photo due to overcrowded.


Plenty of seat... normal guests does not able to go up stair to take a look, but no idea why they dint block and me allow me to take photo there...






Close view God of Mercy


Balloon...


Monk.. but got hair one~?!


Balloon again.. but with one flying away...


Red VS Yellow umbrella


Flower...


Tons of vegetable that need to be prepare for all guests breakfast, lunch and dinner...


Can anyone tell me what the hack this plate number is?~! I never saw it b4...


Before I left, I took whole picture of Kek Lok Si...


For full photo album viewing, pls click here...

As usual, you are welcome to comment on the photo that I taken...

2 comments:

shuqin said...

Nice shot..^^

Unknown said...

Shuqin, thanks for your valueable comment.