Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

~:: Melaka Trip 18th December 2009 ::~

I had been hoping to have this trip for long long time...

And finally, I manage to make a trip down to Melaka this December.

This trip schedule is very tight... but very fun to take those photo..



New San Suk Kong Building...


Beside San Suk Kong building, there is a famous street call Jonker Street.

Jonker Street is some sort like pasar malam... can neigo price when you shopping in there...


One chicken rice ball shop inside Jonker Street that recommended by Ah Xian.. very long queue...


Side view of San Suk Kong building


I have been waiting for 45 mins... and still.. very long queue...


Inside chicken rice ball shop... only 12 tables... I kena scold by them due to I dint place order at first place, end up I need to give place to others people and share with another table with people...


so hungry now.. time to eat...


When finish the meal, i went to San Suk Kong building.. and take some photo... very nice view






Red house....






Melacca 3 wheel car.. haha.. (三轮车)


This couple is very friendly.. when i took this picture.. they show "V" to me..


Very cute picture...


My Dinner... vegetarian food...






Shop more famous dishes, salad friend mushroom~! yummy...


Night view in front of my hotel... inside got Equatorial Hotels as well...


Hotel Johan, staff friendly and hotel very clean... rate 4/5 star~!


Eyes of Malaysia, located in Melacca now...


Night view of Malacca River




Bonus photo

















flash light too strong... eyes cannot open.. plan to buy sony flash F58AM... (That time not yet buy.. due to out of stock)




Thanks for viewing...

as usual, fell free to comment...

No comments: