Search This Blog

Sunday, December 6, 2009

~:: Pisa PC Fair 2009 (4-6 December 2009) ::~

I went to PC fair 2009 on Friday, 4th December 2009.



Not much people, but I can start feeling the heat there.


My colleague asking to me buy Notebook Portable Hard Disk 320 GB.

So i starting looking for Western Digital at price RM 225...

After long research, i found out Buffalo that selling at price RM 225 as well...

So I take that Buffalo 320 GB ( for my colleague, if I buy it, i guess i can put lots of photo inside.. ^.^)


They did free me LCD screen cleaner as well.


Since I saw they sell this item, I buy it at RM 15.00...

I can charge my phone, use GPS and charge my GPS at the same time.. so useful... but only support up to 5A max only. If over use, fuse will burn.


I got old type of notebook Hard Disk (ATA), I try to search there in PC fair.. not muc people selling this ATA casing... end up I found one.. cost me RM 28... expensive.. :(


I also notice that this year a lot of notebook with preloaded Window 7 home edition selling all over the place.

Not only pc and notebook available in PC fair, but same goes to GPS as well.. a lot of GPS brand selling like PAPAGO and Garmin...

I been round up and down for 2 times.. reason behind is because I want go up again.. but no entry, end up need to make a big round to go up upstair and shop again. Make me waste a lot of time by doing that....

Anyway, I still can enjoy shopping in Pisa PC fair even is not that good as what I expected to be.

No comments: